The Fitness Center of Thibodaux Regional will now accept online seat reservations for select RPM classes starting January 15th, 2017, at 7:30pm.
The online seat reservation is to ensure satisfaction and safety for all members of the Fitness Center whom enjoy cycling or would like to experience cycling for the first time.
• Only select RPM classes will utilize the online seat reservation
• Members may only reserve one class per day; your earliest reservation will be accepted, later reservations will be re-opened for other members
• Members registered must present 15 minutes prior to the start of class; lanyards may be retrieved up to an hour before class
• If you are NOT PRESENT 10 MINUTES prior to the start of class, your reserved lanyard will be awarded to another member wishing to attend class
• Seat Reservations will open at 7:30pm each night for class reservations of the following day
o Ex: all Monday class reservations will open Sunday at 7:30pm
Step 1: visit www.fitnesscenterofthibodauxregional.com to view RPM class with (Reserve Seat Online); click on seat reservation link.
Step 2: select class date and time you choose to reserve a seat for; note, if a class is full it will be indicated with the word “(full)”.
Please note if link is accessed on a smart phone – you can save the shortcut to your home screen allowing you direct access
Step 3: Continue with, complete, and the confirm registration. You will receive an email confirmation if your reservation is successful.
You will continue to check-in by swiping your member card at the Fitness Center front desk – a Member Service Assoc will distribute reserved lanyards.
Please note you must be present at least 15 minutes prior to class, but may retrieve lanyards up to an hour before each class or upon center opening for 5:15am class.
Click below to learn more.Membership