By: Thibodaux Regional Fitness Center Staff
Join us for daily activities to honor the nation’s largest health promotion event for women.
– Sunday, September 25 – PYT (Pilates, yoga, tai chi) at 3 pm on the Roof Top patio.
– Monday, September 26 – Glow ZUMBA® at 5:30 pm in the Multipurpose Studio
– Tuesday, September 27 – Join us for a healthy snack with Registered Sports and Fitness Dietitian, Lilli Rozanski and Registered/Licensed Dietitian, Claire Chiasson at 9 am in the Fitness Center Lobby
– lululemon® virtual shop
– Wednesday, September 28 – Complimentary Chair Massages for women in the Fitness Center Lobby 10 am – Noon; 4:30 pm-6 pm.
– Thursday, September 29 – Flow and Joe featuring PiYo at 5:30 am and Mindfulness Yoga at 10 am.
– Friday, September 30 – • Pump It Up Day-Join us for BODYPUMP™ at 8:30 am and Noon in the Group Exercise Studio.
– Fitness Specialist A’layah Bartholomew will speak about the benefits of strength training for women at 1 pm in the Group Exercise Studio.
– Saturday, October 1 – WORKOUT FEST followed by a 30-minute stretch.
For more information and to register, visit the Member Services desk or call 985-493-4950.
Click below to learn more.Membership
Sign up to receive our newsletter and emails